Buying a home is an exciting time in your life.
Making the smart move of choosing a licensed REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meet your needs. Our services and experience range from helping you find the home that best suits you and your family to locating the best lender. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your desired criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing, to the closing table, and getting your new keys.
- Make sure you are paying a fair price for your home, and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and attractions.
- Search the MLS FREE to get a feel for inventory, availability, and prices.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Correct any errors on your report before applying for financing.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment, monthly payment, insurance, and taxes.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation, and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording, as well as state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and private mortgage insurance when necessary.